Whether you want a bumpy or a smooth scenic ride of the island, we offer the ultimate full day trip for everyone. Experience 4×4 off-roading through the red desert-like areas of Hato and San Pedro. Explore various caves our island has to offer and don’t miss out on experiencing the natural cove of Boca San Pedro. To top if off, our certified guides will provide you with all the “inside info’s” on the natural history, folklore, geology and plant life that inhabit our island. With this trip we hope to create incredible memories for you to take home.
- 2 – 3 people groups: 145 USD p.p.* PRIVATE TRIP
- 4 – 8 people groups: 130 USD p.p.* PRIVATE TRIP
*This price is only for groups of minimum 2 persons or more. Are you traveling alone? Contact us and we are happy to plan a trip that fits your needs.
This trip is a private trip, so your exploring needs come first!
Full-day off-roading (Approximately 7 hours)
1. Water and a small lunch
3. Off-road, caves and natural cove 4.Guide
1. Comfortable athletic wear, shoes and sunscreen.
2. If chosen to finish the trip with swimming as an add on, also bring a towel and swim wear. We will provide you with snorkel gear and swim vest.
Adults and children able to go on off-roading trip. Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
All year round, depending on weather conditions. Note that from September to December we have more chances of rain.