Curaçao is one of the best locations in the Caribbean for rock climbing. Our island has different types of natural rock formations, offering spectacular views of the landscapes.
Whether you are new to climbing or an avid climber, we have a variety of routes for different climbing levels. For our Climbing Xperience we provide you with one of our certified belay guides as a climbing partner.
NEVER CLIMBED BEFORE
We offer an Introduction to Climbing class, especially for beginners or as a refreshment course. This Half Day Introduction Class includes an 1-hour briefing and explanation on all the basic climbing requirements, followed by 3 hours of climbing under professional supervision.
- Rock Climbing Trip 80 USD p.p.*
- Half Day Introduction to Climbing: 80 USD p.p.*
*These prices are only for groups of minimum 2 persons or more. A trip consisting of 1 person only, is considered a private trip. Are you traveling alone? Contact us and we are happy to plan a climbing trip that fits your needs.
1. We provide you with the necessary climbing gear for the trip.
2. Depending on bookings you may be grouped with other adventurers. If you are interested in a private trip, please refer to our Customized Xperience Page or feel free to contact us.
Half day (is approx. 4 hours)
1. Belay guide. This guide secures the rope for the climber
3. Climbing gear
1. Comfortable athletic wear and sneakers
Adults and children capable of climbing minimally on a basic/beginners skill level. Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
All year round, depending on weather conditions. Note that from September to December we have more chances of rain.